Choosing Good Design
Design is more than just a pretty face; design is all about communication. Good design communicates to its intended audience, telling them how your product or service can directly benefit them.
Good designers advise you on the best strategy for your marketing. They’ll take a bird’s-eye view of your organization and peer insightfully into the areas that you may be overlooking because you’re embedded in the business.
Good designers spend time learning about your industry, sizing up your competition, brainstorming the best way to market your product or service and ultimately answering your customers’ needs.
Good designers provide a return on investment through increased sales, brand recognition and web traffic.
Many design firms appear similar on the surface, but here are just a few reasons why you should choose Creative Suitcase:
- We’re straight shooters. We do what we say we’re going to do. There are no missed deadlines at Creative Suitcase. If we promise we can meet your schedule, budget or project scope, we will.
- We will consult with you on your particular goals and objectives before suggesting the right course of action. Our consultation phase adds even more value to our design phase.
- Our portfolio speaks for itself.
- We provide better results with smaller fees. Our rates represent a great value when compared to your return on investment. You’ll get the benefit of designers with big agency experience without the big overhead.
- We make you look like a rockstar. We make your job easier by being prepared, responsive and forthright.
- We offer direct access to our designers. You’ll get design options from several designers to maximize the quality and variety of options you receive. Once you choose a design, you’ll work directly with the designer who created it.
- We don’t do bureaucracy. Unlike larger agencies, we can turn on a dime. We run efficiently to save you time and money.
- All of our work is custom to you and your business. We don’t use templates.
- We are accessible and responsive. Our President, Rachel Clemens, often answers the phone. When you work with us, you’ll get the one-on-one attention you and your business deserve.
- We will push the creative envelope, while ensuring your marketing message is clear and concise. When appropriate, we also push technology to boost your marketing efforts and make your life easier.
- We have a history of success.
If you’d like to choose us, or just get to know us a little better,
let us know.