Though most of our work is project-based, our clients come back again and again because they view us as business partners and friends. The best way to illustrate the relationships we have with our clients is to let them do the talking.
- Our challenge was complex, but probably similar to many small and medium-sized businesses. We needed a site that could grow along with our needs, seamlessly integrate with diverse technological platforms and accomplish dozens of complex tasks. Rachel and her team helped us to figure out what we really needed, then provided the guidance, advice and support required to get it done on time and on budget. If you are ready to take your internet presence to the next level, I would highly recommend that you talk with Creative Suitcase.
– Joe Zente, CEO, Z3 Performance Development, Inc. and Managing Partner, The Alternative Board TAB®
- Creative Suitcase was recommended to us by another attorney. The fact that they had prior experience building websites for attorneys was a selling point. Rachel’s practical, down-to-earth communication style was important to us as well. This wasn’t just a project – it was a relationship!
– Teresa Sansone Ferguson, Marketing Director, Slack & Davis, L.L.P.
- I doubt I’ve ever worked with a web design firm that’s more professional, courteous and timely. Not only did they get what we wanted on day one (a feat in and of itself), they met all deadlines even when we didn’t.
– Rachel Murray, Associate Director, Web Marketing and Production, Facing History and Ourselves
- Creative Suitcase always provides outstanding creativity, customer service and attention to detail. Plus, they’re just downright fun to work with.
– Daniel Baker, CEO, FlightAware
- Creative Suitcase was on target and on schedule every step of the way. They were full of great ideas on how to take our brochure from typical to top notch.
– Kirston Fortune, Assistant Dean for Communications, University of Texas School of Law
- We looked at plenty of other creative and graphic design firms and received several graphic design quotes before selecting Creative Suitcase. We wanted to work with people that had original ideas, concepts and vision. Creative Suitcase wasn’t the cheapest quote we received, but for the price, they were the best value.
– Austin Seley, Owner, Impact Salon