We are seeking a motivated, detail oriented, and forward-thinking Senior Account Manager. Must have a track record of successfully managing interactive and print projects from project kick-off to final launch (and beyond), with a proven ability to champion team morale while maintaining budgets, scope and timelines.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Bring strategy and thought leadership to both clients and Creative Suitcase.
- Independently manage multiple clients, creatives, vendors, partners, etc. as well as timelines, budgets, expenses, vendor quote requests, change orders, etc.
- Support internal team by creating and inputting creative briefs, agendas, meeting re-caps, timelines, to-dos, assets, feedback, etc into our project management tool (Basecamp).
- Ensure projects meet the client's goals, are of the highest quality, are completed on time, within scope and within budget.
- Identify resources needed for new projects and assign team responsibilities
- Strategize additional ways to serve client needs through additional sales and services.
- Create agency processes and procedures for greater efficiency and profitability
- Thoroughly proof creative and test websites, with fine-tuned attention to detail before sending to clients.
- Evaluate in-bound potential clients – pre-qualification and needs analysis, proposal and follow-up.
- Organize and manage RFPs and responses. This includes evaluating RFPs for opportunity.
- Help with new business proposals, speaking engagements and agency content development.
- Minimum 6 years of account service / project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Advertising or creative agency experience
- Strong, diplomatic verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, friendly, fearless
- Personal skills – flexible demeanor, someone who truly enjoys and is energized by people.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience using Basecamp, Keynote, Adobe InDesign, email marketing software and Google Analytics is preferred.
- Internet savvy, including knowledge of and interest in current and future web, advertising and social media trends.
- Comprehensive understanding of the website design and development process.
- Comfort and willingness to drive projects, setting expectations, anticipating needs and helping strategize solutions that are good both for our clients and for our company.
- Experience with nonprofits a plus.
Ready to apply?
If you live (or plan to live) in Austin, TX, email us your resume along with a url or PDF (no larger than 3MB) of work samples.
Please do not call us about open positions. We will contact candidates whose skills and experience meet our needs. Thanks!