Creative Suitcase is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented and forward-thinking Digital Producer / Project Manager. Must have a track record of successfully managing interactive projects (and some print just for kicks) from project kick-off to final launch and beyond, with the proven ability to champion team morale while maintaining budgets, scope and timelines.
As a close-knit team, we’re looking for a leader who can keep us on time and on budget, while producing great work for our clients. We want someone who will be two steps ahead of everyone else on the project and especially talented at keeping up with the details.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Function as the “control tower,” focusing on standards, profit, timeliness, and provisioning.
- Manage multiple clients, creatives, vendors, partners, contractors, etc. as well as time, budgets, expenses, quote requests, change orders, estimates, etc.
- Engage the appropriate resources throughout each project to promote high performing and effective teams.
- Identify resources needed for new projects and assign team responsibilities, anticipating over- and under-utilization scenarios.
- Look forward and anticipate any obstacles to mitigate risks for each project.
- Review deliverables to ensure all requirements and edits are included before sending to client.
- Help with proofing creative and testing websites, with fine-tuned attention to detail before sending to clients, partners or vendors.
- Ensure profitability objectives are met.
- Be a consistent team player—keeping everything in check with a firm grip and a kind smile.
- Have interest in and ability to create processes and procedures for the agency.
- ÄMinimum 3 years experience producing or project managing digital work; agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong, diplomatic verbal and written communication skills
- Nice to have: a working knowledge of digital marketing including email marketing and Google Analytics
- Professional, friendly, fearless
- Proven ability to define project scope, manage complex projects from setup to completion and understand the digital process to guide internal and external teams through a project
- Proven knowledge of scope management, change management, risk/issue management, team communication, project planning, cost management, and budgeting (forecasting, tracking, reporting)
- Strong understanding of current technology and a curiosity about where it all goes from here
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
Ready to apply?
If you live (or plan to live) in Austin, TX, email us your resume with the subject “Digital Producer / Project Manager.”
Please do not call us about open positions. We will contact candidates whose skills and experience meet our needs. Thanks!